Friday, January 29, 2010

Attempt #70 billion at getting my dad to meet B

I haven't talked to my dad in a few months, but I emailed him just now to ask him a question (that unfortunately no one else can answer for me). I ended it with this:

My graduation ceremony will be on the morning of DATE and I would love if you would come. It would also be a good opportunity to meet B, especially since there's a significant possibility that we will be moving somewhere halfway across the country over the summer (and once that happens it will be much harder to meet up with us). I'm going to invite D too. No need to make a decision yet, just wanted that to be on your radar.


(D is my non-religious brother).

I'm not holding my breath, but you can't say I didn't try...

2 comments:

Anonymous comments are enabled for now