Thursday, September 27, 2007

Atheists allying?

so the Atheist Alliance is having an international convention this weekend in Washington DC apparently. That just strikes me as weird...do you really need a big group of people to sit around talking about how you don't believe in god? Big groups of people meeting up to discuss god strikes me as religious in some way. Kind of like that south park episode that goes into the future and has the United Atheists Allience fighting the Allied Atheist Allegience and the United Atheist League...

Then again, i enjoy talking about atheism with my internets-group of bloggers, so who knows.

I wonder what they're going to talk about there?

1 comment:

  1. I agree that it sounds a bit weird, but if nothing else, it gives people a way to network with other (potentially) likeminded people, when their family and friends might not understand them at all.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are enabled for now