Monday, October 27, 2008

photo update

nothing new to report really. I'm really tired of working and need a vacation.

So instead of a post, I give you a photopost of recent photos from my camera

Photobucket
Got this shirt in the mail today, which inspired photo taking and thus photoposts. I'm totally going to be rockin this shirt tomorrow. I wonder if I can get away with wearing it to class under a suit jacket...

Photobucket
Every Saturday morning me and B make bacon and eggs for breakfast (sometimes with toast of some kind) and have breakfast together. Here's breakfast from a few weeks ago

Photobucket
Sometimes breakfast comes with a mustache

Photobucket
B's kitty and my kitty love each other now!

Photobucket
Foo the ninja cat trying to sneak his way onto my recent trip to Maryland! He is one crafty ninja cat..

Photobucket
Some bell peppers I got at the farmers market

7 comments:

  1. Been missing your voice.
    Nice pictures. Cats and food. Can't go wrong with cats and food. Especially if bacon is involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong with cats and food. Especially if bacon is involved.

    I'm sure you can go very wrong where bacon is involved with the readers of this blog LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Supermarket bacon is a pale reflection of what bacon can be.

    Curing your own bacon is *easy*, and you will never go back. The best reference is in Charcuterie (Ruhlman, Polcyn), and the results are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, that's not supermarket bacon, that's farmer's market bacon! :)

    Where am I going to cure this bacon exactly? I live in an apartment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bacon looks sexy. Can I have some?

    ReplyDelete
  6. On his radio show, Howard Stern revealed that people aren’t voting for Obama based on the issues. He sent an interviewer to Harlem to question voters as to how they felt about certain Obama views- only the interviewer substituted McCain's views, asking questions like: "Do you support Obama's choice of Sarah Palin to be his VP?" and "Are you more for Obama's policy because he's pro-life or because he thinks our troops should stay in Iraq and finish this war?" The voters emphatically agreed with "Obama's" platform- not realizing that they were in fact agreeing to his opponent's platform.

    Watch the video clip on Hamercaz.com: http://hamercaz.com/hamercaz/site/mfile.php?id=3537

    ReplyDelete
  7. You cure the bacon in your refridgerator (you can do it with ziplock bags, it is easier if you have a vacuum sealer).

    You roast the cured bacon in your oven, or smoke it in a barbecue.

    I generally make bacon in 1-2lb batches, so it isn't going to take up a massive amount of room.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments are enabled for now