Wednesday, January 7, 2009

argh

I called the shelter again (second call, first was on Monday). She asked what dog I had put in an application for, and then was like "we've had a lot of applications over the past week, we are making our way through them dog by dog, we will give you a call when we know."

I went to petfinder.com and looked up this shelter, and there were a few new dogs up there, and also less dogs then there were before (yesterday they had 18 up, today there are 15 and at least 3 of them are new). The one we wanted is still up there. So at least they haven't adopted him to someone else. I feel like I'm getting the runaround though. :(

Tomorrow morning we have a vet appointment for the kitties, so if we haven't heard back yet I'm going to ask the person at the vet's front desk if anyone has called to check on our vet reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are enabled for now