I pride myself on trying to see things from other people's perspective, even if I don't agree with them. For instance, although I'm firmly pro-choice, I understand why some people are pro-life. I might disagree with them, but I can at least understand what their thought process is. But there are some people I just don't get. At all. I just can't understand why they think the way they do.
Chances are, I have no freakin clue where you are coming from:
1. If you love President Bush and think he is a great president
2. If in the event your child married someone of a different religion or race, you would pretend they were dead or stop speaking to them
3. If you think that the government is correct to lock up thousands (or millions) of people whose only crime is smoking weed
4. If you think sacrificing our personal liberties for increased "safety" is a good idea
5. If you think Obama is a secret Muslim
6. If you think rock music is "just noise and a bunch of people yelling"
7. If you think gay people can change their sexual orientation if they just try hard enough
8. If you think that we shouldn't raise taxes to provide free healthcare for everyone, since "why should you have to subsidize their lazyness, they should just get a better job"
9. If you exclusively drive SUVs and don't live on a mountain/in a bog/somewhere actually off-road
10. If you think that an unchecked free market will just work itself out so that everything/everyone will just be fine and dandy